The update of the standard covers areas such as:
- Clarification of what to report under RIDDOR
- ID situations that are not reportable under RIDDOR
- When and how to report under RIDDOR
- How to report unsafe situations due to poor workmanship which are not RIDDOR
- Reporting of theft of gas/meter tampering/interference of an LPG vessel
- Updates to the situation tables and associated notes
- Update to visual risk assessment of gas appliances.
Purchase a hard copy of this standard at the Gas Safety shop.