On 11 May, we were joined by hundreds of gas professionals as we celebrated the incredible work and achievements of the industry at the 2022 Gas Industry Awards.
Well done to all of our winners and shortlisted nominees – you’re doing our industry proud.
Thanks again to our event sponsors Cadent, Gas Emergency UK Limited and Smarter Metering Services.
Thanks also to our attendees, we hope you enjoyed the event.
The winners were:
- Manager of the Year: Mumtaz Patel, Cadent Gas Ltd
- Engineer of the Year: Roger Crane, SGN Ltd
- Young Person’s Achievement Award: Tracey Dao, SGN Ltd
- Safety Award: Gas Networks Ireland for ‘Tommy McAnairey Carbon Monoxide Awareness Campaign’
- Project of the Year: Hydrogen Homes by Northern Gas Networks, Cadent Gas Ltd and BEIS
- Customer Service Award: Cadent Gas Limited for ‘Rising to the top of the customer league table’
- Product of the Year: FTPS Pipeline Spacers for Dead Insertion of PE Pipe over Weko Seals by FT Pipeline Systems Limited, Cadent Gas Ltd, ROSEN (UK) Ltd
- Innovation Award: Leakvision by Synthotech, Synovate, Energy Industries Council, Northern Gas Networks, ROSEN (UK) Ltd
- Leadership Award: Karen Sloan, Liberty Group
- Company of the Year: Steve Vick International
- Special Recognition Award: Mark Taylor, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
To view photos from the event, please visit our Facebook page here