This practical one-day course will focus on the importance of understanding the Accreditation and Certification process, along with the provision of material and equipment certificates widely encountered within the gas industry. The course will provide individuals with the knowledge on how to verify that correct certificates and documentation have been received to ensure assets can be designed, constructed, tested and maintained safely and effectively.
- Gain insight into the differences between accreditation & certification
- Understand the importance of QA within the procurement process
- Understand the importance of material and equipment certificates
- Ability to understand and interpret key information provided within material certification
- Gain an understanding of the various certification and records provided during an asset lifecycle
- An overview of who issues certificates i.e. accreditation bodies, notification bodies, certification bodies and suppliers
- An overview of the types of certificates
- Reasoning behind the importance of traceability
- Guidance on the different types of equipment certificates, including ATEX and DSEAR
- The differences between material certificates and certificates of conformity
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for: discipline engineers; design coordinators; inspectors and site supervisors; technical writers; quality managers and quality engineers.
Once you have booked you will be sent your delegate joining instructions nearer the date of the course.
Email [email protected] or call 01509 678150