A course developed for anyone involved in the installation, management or supervision of Pressure Regulating installations for Natural Gas, Liquified Petroleum Gas and Liquified Petroleum Gas/ Air in accordance with IGEM/TD/13.
- Communicate the planning and legal considerations required for a successful design and installation
- Identify the primary Design parameters and communication of expected minimum design deliverables
- Establish the Construction controls based on design requirements
- Communicate the commissioning and validation controls
- Carry out a groupwork exercise to establish a suitable design configuration
- Establish a list of minimum design and construction deliverables
- Applicable legislation
- Scope of application
- Planning requirements
- Housing types, including above ground installations, below ground installations and vessels
- Designing a PRI
- Pressure and flow control
- Protection against corrosion
- Electrical and instrumentation requirements
- Construction practices and expectations
- Commissioning and decommissioning
- Operations and maintenance
- Record management
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the design, installation, management or supervision of pressure regulating installations for natural gas, liquified petroleum gas and liquified petroleum gas air in accordance with TD/13.
Once you have booked you will be sent your MS Teams joining invite nearer the date of the course. The course will take place on two consecutive mornings from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Email [email protected] or call 01509 678150