This one-day advanced training course is specifically for those working with the technical standard IGEM/SR/25 Edition 2 and the SR/25 calculator in order to carry out hazardous area classification of natural gas installations.
- Extend existing knowledge of the IGEM/SR/25 standard and be capable of identifying the hazards associated with natural gas installations
- Ability to apply the principles of assessment and provide detailed requirements for the hazardous area classification of permanent and temporary natural gas installations
- Gain confidence in using the SR/25 calculator to quickly and easily perform hazardous area calculations
- Comply with the legal obligations that require operators of natural gas installations to be aware of the hazards associated with them and to take steps to minimise the risks
- Gain an understanding of the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) and other standards relevant to hazardous area classification
Practical exercises using a number of real life case studies
Who should attend?
Anyone who is familiar with IGEM/SR/25 - Hazardous area classification of natural gas installations and has access to the associated SR/25 calculator.
Once you have booked you will be sent your MS Teams joining invite nearer the date of the course. Attendees will need access to the SR/25 calculator.
Email [email protected] or call 01509 678150