The course will provide attendees with an overview of:
- The new IGEM/G/5 requirements (including cross over with GIG2)
- An understanding of all relevant stakeholders and what to expect from each party
- An understanding of what can go wrong when any stakeholder neglects their duties or responsibilities.
- An understanding of the design considerations and how these can be implemented both in new and existing builds
- An understanding of how the design can impact on the construction / installation method
- An understanding of installation considerations and when to apply varying techniques
The course consists of a combination of presentations, practical activities and group discussion and will include modules on:
- Overview and history
- Reasons for recent changes
- Relevant stakeholders
- Building regulations
- Design considerations and options
- Construction considerations and controls
- Collaborative working
- Record Keeping
Who should attend?
Structural engineers, architects, consultants, designers involved in designing and building blocks of flats, gas transporters, gas suppliers, meter asset managers, gas Installers, landlords, social housing providers and local authorities.
Once you have booked you will be sent your MS Teams joining invite nearer the date of the course. The course will take place on 2 consecutive days from 9.00am to 12.30pm.
Email [email protected] or call 01509 678150