The postgraduate masters scholarship is open to exceptional postgraduate students from an Engineering Council accredited degree programme, who wish to pursue an Engineering Council accredited masters degree.
How much is the scholarship worth?
If successful, students will receive up to £6,500 for full time study (this will be pro-rata for part time study up to two years).
Am I eligible?
- This scholarship is open to exceptional students from an Engineering Council accredited degree programme, who wish to pursue an accredited masters degree to obtain the academic requirements needed for professional registration for Ceng. View the full list of accredited courses to check your eligibility here
- Applicants must be a member of IGEM at the time of applying
- Applicants must intend to commence their masters degree in the next academic session (If you have already commenced you are not eligible to apply)
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place at a university
- Applicants should be expecting or have already gained a first class or 2:1 honours Engineering Council accredited degree
- IGEM employees are not eligible to apply
What will I need to do?
You will need to fill in and send us your application form along with the relevant references and supporting informaion required.
Applications will be reviewed by our Scholarship Panel who will then notify applicants if they have been successful or not, in August.
Interviews for successful candidates will be scheduled for July, where applicants will be required to discuss their application further with the Finance Committee.
Candidates will be notified of the outcome as soon as possible after the interview and successful applicants will be sent an offer for their funds soon after.
How can I apply?
All you need to do is download and fill in the application form, along with the supporting reference form below. Send it back to us by 13 April with all supporting documentation. We will then contact you of the outcome.