FAQs for membership

How do I know if my degree is accredited?

The Engineering Council’s accredited course database provides details of academic qualifications that partially or fully satisfy the education requirements for Incorporated Engineer (IEng) and Chartered Engineer (CEng) status.

Whether or not your qualifications are accredited IGEM can still help you to become a professionally registered at your chosen grade. Contact us to speak to our membership services team who will be more than happy to advise you.

More information can also be found on the professional registration page.