The Hyde Group are a not for profit social housing landlord with a mission detailed below.
To provide more people with a roof over their head so they can make a home.
Our mission explains in more detail how we are going to try to achieve our vision. It sets out what we’re going to do, for whom, and how we’ll go about it. We have six principles that underpin our mission and articulate exactly how we will achieve it.
- Build and maintain more than our share of the financially accessible homes that London and the South East need.
- Provide simple, easy to use landlord services for all our customers.
- Proudly generate profit to reinvest in tackling the housing crisis. (No money; no mission.)
- Work together with passionate individuals and organisations who share our vision.
- Inspire each other across the organisation with our successes.
- Defeat financial constraints with creative thinking and imagination.