Rayden Engineering Ltd was established in 1979 to provide specialist high pressure pipe welding and fabricating services primarily in the gas industry. Through careful selection and Research & Development Rayden Engineering has broadened its business base and has developed into a multi-disciplined company.
We specialise in the fabrication and installation of high pressure Pipework systems from low to high alloy steels. We offer a professional and comprehensive service and operate in many specialist market sectors such as the gas, oil, petrochemical and water industries.
We provide a turnkey service from design stage right through to final commissioning whilst carrying out contracts nationwide and overseas. Our services have been developed to meet the extremely high quality standards of our clients who already include: National Grid, Advantica, BPA, OPA, BP, Shell and various water boards.
We have achieved excellence in the provision of a number of engineering services in the following categories:
- Welding - Including hot-tap work.
- Pipelines - Installation, repair, dismantle and disposal.
- Gas, Oil, Water - Design, installation, maintenance and modifications.
- Fabrication - Including Pipework, steelwork and plate work
- Civils - Including building works, reinforced concrete structures
- Epoxy Sleeves - Fully trained to carry out repairs on all sizes of pipe
- Steelwork - Design, fabrication and installation
- AGI's - New builds, re-builds, upgrades & extensions
Projects have included cross-country pipelines, pipeline diversions, hot-tap operations (including welding and drilling), AGI construction (including all civil and mechanical engineering works), prefabrication, installation and commissioning of various skid units and pre-fabrication and erection of structural steel.
Our operations are not just limited to the UK and we have executed projects in Countries such as Ireland, Algeria, Gabon, Turkey, Portugal and Russia to name a few.
We are committed to providing an excellent Health, Safety and Environmental ethos whilst carrying out projects which is demonstrated with our UKAS ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 and OHAS 18001:2007 accreditations.