Offering a flexible and commercially aware support to GTs, UIPs and contractors for both new and replacement gas, water and electricity work.
• Gas specialism - we can provide competent people and authorising engineers registered up to 7bar for PE and steel works.
• Safe control of operations - registered AE for NROs/ROs, mentoring and designing training packages for new AEs.
• Competency Assessment - simple to use in-house software available to manage general safety and technical competency and AE/CP registrations (GIRS accredited).
• Audit for compliance at all levels, from company systems to on site engineering and safety.
• Training and assessment - tailor made technical training packages developed for operatives, supervisor, CPs and AEs.
• Advice on gas design and undertake GIRS DESIGN up to 7bar.
• Advice on outlet design and installation.
• Methane feed into the gas network.
• Lloyds Registration for GIRS, WIRS, NERS and MURS proven track record.
• Set up or review your Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems and link in with MURS accreditations.
• Supply gas, water and electric Technical Advisors.
• Assistance with providing data for vendor databases and tender submissions.
IGEM House26 & 28 High StreetKegworthDerbyDE74 2DAUnited Kingdom
t: +44 (0)1509 678 150e: firstname.lastname@example.orgCharity No: 214011Vat No: 674772885