Our team of dedicated staff is based at IGEM House located in the village of Kegworth in the East Midlands. They are supported by an extensive network of volunteer gas professionals.
Information and Records Coordinator - Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competently input into the system design for IGEM’s technical information & records system(s) e.g. ‘Hydrogen Knowledge Centre’
- Optimise systems for storing and delivering digital content and follow technology trends.
- Manage the recording and archiving of Technical Services & Policy information to enable accurate referencing and retrieval of source material, enquiries and meeting notes
- Operate office systems to process work, index and maintain accurate, searchable records
- Support technical standards development and technical communications, including provision of technical content into the Gi Journal, all through quality information retrieval.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with partner organisations and external stakeholders to strengthen IGEM's ‘technical voice’ and maximise IGEM’s technical influence and authority
- Resolve information enquiries from both internal and external sources, providing written, face to face or telephone responses as appropriate
- Anticipate, research and report on current and potential information and records needs in support of future gas industry policy and direction
- Evaluate papers, books and other informational resources for consideration as additions to Knowledge Centre collections
- Publicise services to the constituency and endeavor to expand the use of Knowledge Centre resources.
- Liaise with the Knowledge Centre external platform provider as required
View full job details here
Please send your CV and covering letter to Sayda Lees-Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Monday 27th January 2020 at 18:00.
For more information about the role call 01509 678165
Our network of knowledgeable and experienced volunteers is critical to the activities we undertake. We are always happy to hear from individuals interesting in becoming involved. For details of our various volunteer opportunities visit the ways to volunteer page.
Find all of the latest gas, engineering and management vacancies on our job board Get into Gas.