The road to net zero is exploring the potential for hydrogen transportation via existing gas networks. Join Penspen as they share their views on the opportunities and risks with this approach.
This is a free of charge webinar.
Join Penspen as they share their views on the opportunities and risks with transportation of hydrogen in our gas networks. This webinar will cover a wide range of topics on the challenges the UK gas industry is facing as we strive towards net zero. During the webinar we will find out about:
- Net-Zero 2050
- Hydrogen versus Methane – what’s the difference in terms of energy and safety
- Hydrogen production, transport and usage concepts
- Challenges and cost implications of carrying hydrogen - as a mix, as a sole product
- Changing – what needs to happen, and when. Who might pay?
- Overview of some of the UK’s current projects/research
- Penspen’s perspective.