The popular London Showcase and Lions' Lair is back for another year. A joint event between IGEM's London, Southern & Eastern Section and The Pipeline Industries Guild this event provides a great opportunity to network with colleagues across the industry and to hear the latest innovations.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear a keynote presentation from Steve Fraser, CEO of Cadent and President of the Pipelines Industries Guild. This will be followed by the Lions' Lair.
Up to four contestants will enter the Lions' Lair where each of the contenders will have four minutes to present their new innovation followed by four minutes of questions by the 'Lions'. The winner will be presented with the coveted Tommy McNicholas Shield.
The shortlisted finalists for this year's Lions' Lair competition are:
- MCA | Infinity Bypass Trailer
- Synthotech | ServiBoost
- Steve Vick International | The Perpetual Pipe Pusher
- UCL Robotics | The Robotic Roadworks and Excavation System
- Morrison Utility Services | Virtual Trial-hole Assistant
17:30 – Registration, networking and refreshments
18:30 – Tom Vella, SGN, Chairman IGEM London, Southern & Eastern Section
18:35 - Anthony Green, Head of Engineering and Asset Management, Gas Transmission, National Grid, President of the Institution of Gas Engineers & Managers (IGEM)
18:45 - Solutions for the Planet "Young Presenter of the Year" Priory School Southsea
18:55 - David Goodall, Senior Engineer, Steve Vick International
19:00 - Lions' Lair
19:35 - Refreshments & Exhibition
20:30 - Steve Fraser, President of Pipeline Industries Guild, PIG, Cadent CEO
21:00 - Questions & Answers
21:10 - Lions' Lair Prizes
21:20 - Chris Bielby, Director of Industry Liaison, SGN
21:30 – Event close
Exhibitor opportunities are available, for more details and to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibition Package Includes:
- A 3m x 2m exhibition space including the use of a table
- Up to 3 stand representatives
- Inclusion of your company logo on the IGEM website
- Inclusion of your company logo in presentation materials
- Mention of your company in a selection of pre and post marketing materials
- Price £400 +VAT
Booking is essential as spaces are limited.
Book your place here