A one-day course over two online sessions for professionals working in the gas network and service industries.
Non-members: £430.00 All prices exclude VAT
This one-day course will provide an understanding of the background, rationale and purpose of IGEM/SR/2 Edition 2 - Hazardous area classification of natural gas installations.
This course will be delivered in two, three-hour sessions delivered on 18 & 19 August.
- Overview of IGEM/SR/25 and basic concepts underpinning the standard
- Legislation and standards including DSEAR
- History, scope, definitions and design principles
- Zoning (out of doors, enclosures and pits)
- Good and bad practice
- Sample drawings
- Case study worked examples
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all those who may be asked to carry out hazardous area classification as part of a DSEAR assessment including process safety and health and safety practitioners.
Please note we highly recommend that if you attend this course you leave a period of time before booking the SR/25 Practitioner workshop to allow you sufficient time to become familiar with the calculator.