See and hear from industry experts about the latest technology within the gas sector that has uncovered and enabled the future development of valuable new products, processes, and services to improve the quality of life for people around the world.
This is a free of charge event
The IGEM Midlands Section will be hosting their second Innovation Showcase.
The event speakers will discuss and explore future technology, security, standards, cyber and smart technology.
There is also the opportunity for exhibitors to show delegates their latest technology and innovations.
Confirmed speakers include:
Ian McCluskey | Head of Technical Services and Policy | IGEM
Presenting on the 'Transitioning to Hydrogen: Assessing the engineering risks and uncertainties'. This will follow on from the latest report published by the IET, find out more here.
John Baldwin | Managing Director | CNG Services Ltd
- Bio-CNG as a truck fuel - It is now possible to buy brand new trucks rated for 44 tonnes which run on 100% natural gas. This can be normal grid gas or it can be direct from the biomethane upgrader. A 3rd option is grid gas but matched to biomethane injected elsewhere. There is financial support for compressed biomethane as a truck fuel and companies like John Lewis and Hermes are moving their fleet to Bio-CNG.
- CNG to supply off grid distilleries in Scotland - CNG Services has recently completed a project to take CNG made from the 85 bar gas grid to supply distilleries located in areas with no gas grid. Displacing oil to make steam saves 30% GHG and offers the prospect for higher savings with biomethane. This is the first NTS connected to CNG Mother station and the largest CNG virtual pipeline in the EU.
Corin Taylor | Decarbonised Gas | DNV GL
Presenting on how decarbonised gas can meet net zero emissions, including:
- The hard-to-decarbonise sectors
- What's needed to meet net zero - How decarbonised gas can help - An overview of projects in the UK - The Decarbonised Gas Alliance
- A 3m x 2m exhibition space including the use of a table + space for a pop up banner
- Inclusion of your company logo on the IGEM website - Inclusion of your company logo in presentation materials - Mention of your company in post-event marketing materials, including Gi.
Price to exhibit £400.00
All prices exclude VAT