In the lead up to the Gas Industry Awards virtual ceremony we be discussing in detail the shortlisted nominations and providing greater insight into their projects and innovations.
The manufacturers and suppliers shortlisted for the Product of the Year Award have been recognised for their innovative new products designed for the gas industry.
During this webinar presentations will be delivered on:
•C55 Asset Investment Planning and Management developed by Copperleaf Technologies in collaboration with Northern Gas Networks, National Grid Transmission and SGN
•Mechanical Purge End Fitting developed by Plasson in collaboration with Cadent and ROSEN
•Microstop developed by Ravetti in collaboration with SGN and Pipeline Technology
•ServiceCam developed by Synthotech
The judges assessed this category on:
• Is the product well designed, easy to use and of genuine benefit to those planning, constructing, operating or maintaining a gas network.
• Does it improve efficiency by saving time and/or reducing cost.
• Does it reduce risk and/or contributes to the continued safety of those working in the gas sector, its customers and the general public.
• Does it reduce the disruption associated with maintenance and repair activities.
• Does it contribute to the decarbonisation of a gas network by reducing the environmental impact of activities.
To book your place on this free webinar visit hopin.com/events/gas-industry-awards-2021-product-of-the-year-award-webinar
To find out who wins please also sign up here for the Gas Industry Awards on 18 May
Introduced in 1998 the Gas Industry Awards, organised by IGEM and the Energy & Utilities Alliance (EUA), have been recognising and rewarding the outstanding achievements of individuals and organisations working in the gas sector for over 20 years.