This is a free of charge event.
In the lead up to the Gas Industry Awards virtual ceremony we be discussing in detail the shortlisted nominations and providing greater insight into their projects and innovations.
The organisations shortlisted for the Innovation Award demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the research, development and use of new technologies and ways-of-working to address one or more of the challenges facing a gas network.
During this webinar presentations will be delivered on:
•Development of a pure hydrogen boiler by Baxi Heating
•HyDeploy from the HyDeploy Consortium
•Virtual Trial Hole Assistant by Morrison Energy Services
The judges assessed this category on:
• Evidence of the organisation’s commitment to supporting the research, development and testing of new technologies and ways of working.
• Examples of where new technology and/or products have been tested and/or adopted.
• Details of projects that involve the use of new or improved processes or ways of working.
• Measurable results and/or outputs.
• A contribution to the decarbonisation of a gas network by reducing the environmental impact of activities.
To book your place on this free webinar visit
To find out who wins please also
sign up here for the Gas Industry Awards on 18 May.
Introduced in 1998 the Gas Industry Awards, organised by IGEM and the Energy & Utilities Alliance (EUA), have been recognising and rewarding the outstanding achievements of individuals and organisations working in the gas sector for over 20 years.