In the lead up to the Gas Industry Awards virtual ceremony we be discussing in detail the shortlisted nominations and providing greater insight into their projects and innovations.
The organisations and individuals shortlisted for the Customer Service Award have demonstrated excellent customer service, going above and beyond.
During this webinar presentations will be delivered on:
•The Orange Angels, Cadent’s Eastern network
•Customer Service Team, West Midlands, Cadent
•Emergency Service Team, Wales & West Utilities
The judges were looking for:
• Individuals that go above and beyond in order to deliver excellent customer service and take every opportunity to promote the importance of good customer service to their colleagues.
• Organisations that place customers at the heart of everything they do.
• Innovative ways to monitor customer satisfaction and to motivate employees to provide a positive customer experience.
• Strategies and training designed to enhance customer satisfaction levels.
• Tools and techniques to deal with complaints and provide out-of-hours support.
• Emergency procedures and initiatives that safeguard vulnerable customers.
To find out who wins please also sign up here for the Gas Industry Awards on 18 May.
Introduced in 1998 the Gas Industry Awards, organised by IGEM and the Energy & Utilities Alliance (EUA), have been recognising and rewarding the outstanding achievements of individuals and organisations working in the gas sector for over 20 years.