An ENA/IGEM workshop where IGEM will share our work on the peer review consultation for gas quality and changes to GS(M)R.
This is a free of charge webinar.
The objectives of the webinar are to:
- Understand the timelines for GS(M)R changes
- Understand the timelines for IGEM’s Gas Quality Standard
- Understand the evidence base to date
- Identify the gaps in understanding
The webinar will be hosted by Thomas Koller of ENA and will feature inputs from the following:
- Angus McIntosh – SGN who will outline the process
- Dave Lander will share our views on Dutton revisited
- Dr Sarah Kimpton will talk about the impact of widening the Wobbe Index and
- Martin Brown will present on the impact on transmission assets and risk
Ian McCluskey of IGEM will then chair a Q&A session to identify if there are any areas missed on each aspect of the evidence to date.