Young Persons Network
- Are you aged 35 years or under?
- Are you looking to boost your CV and progress your career?
- Do you want to show your commitment to excellence?
- Do you want to demonstrate your potential to your current or
If the answer is yes, then as an IGEM member make sure you take
full advantage of our Young Persons Network (YPN).
Some of the benefits you can enjoy are:
- Career mentorship
- Technical paper evenings to enhance your knowledge of the gas
- Best practice industrial visits
- Opportunity to enter the annual Young Persons Paper Competition
with fantastic prizes
- Support for your educational, training and professional
- Networking with like-minded peers
- Social events
- and more ..........
A highlight of the YPN calendar is the Young Persons Paper
Competition (YPPC). This year's winner is
Magnum So, Engineer, The Hong Kong & China Gas Co Ltd. His
reward is a trip of a lifetime to Gastech 2017 in Tokyo.
All the YPPC finalists will see their Section winning papers
published in Gi.
The YPPC 2017 is now open for
entries so get your thinking cap on!
Forthcoming YPN events in 2016
Contact David or Linda for more information on
the YPN and all of our activities - email email@example.com